Building a Cocoa App
Building a new PikeCocoa app
- build Pike.framework: from Pike/build/platform, run make framework.
- copy Pike.framework to directory mkapp resides in.
- build Public.ObjectiveC module
- copy resulting Public.pmod to Pike.framework/Versions/Current/Resources/i386/modules/
- run "mkapp Appname" to build application bundle
- Open Interface Builder and choose "File -> New..."
- Select "Application" and click "create".
- Select "File->Save..." and choose to save the file as a version 3.x NIB file (not XIB).
- Name the file "MainMenu.nib"
- copy the resulting nib bundle to Appname.app/Contents/Resources
- Start up the app!
Powered by PikeWiki2