We'd love to have your contribution. You're welcome to add and edit this wikispace to your heart's content. You should, however, follow the following guidelines:
- the markup language for this wiki is very similar to that used by SnipSnap. Some general help is available at http://snipsnap.org/space/snipsnap-help, though not all of the markup options are currently available. Generous use of the Preview button will help you get the hang of the this.
- don't insert raw html into the pages. that only makes things ugly for other editors. always use wiki markup.
- null edits (that is, changes where the only difference is whitespace at the ends of a document) will not be saved.
- always provide a change summary when editing a page.
- stay on topic. content should be closely related to pike.
- you can create new pages by using the [pagename] syntax. try to keep things in the appropriate hierarchy, for example: [PikeDevel/ModulePackaging]. don't create a "root" level document unless it's a truly broad category.
- don't rename links on pages, it only fosters invisible orphans. if you think something is misnamed, contact the administrator via email: wiki at gotpike dot org.
- play nicely. don't use this wiki for spamming of any kind.
- anonymous editing is disabled. use your modules.gotpike.org account to login.
- when in doubt, ask for help.
Powered by PikeWiki2